How many subspecialties are there in Podiatry?
Podiatry is an ever-growing field with subspecialties to focus on. Such specialties include trauma, biomechanics, sports medicine, forensics, pediatrics, wound care, and education to name a few. Our student editors at Hallux Magazine interviewed current practicing doctors in their respectful subfields to gain more insight into what their sub-specialty is all about. Hallux Magazine is proud to present its November 2019 special edition titled, “THE SPECIALTIES”.
Title: THE SPECIALTIES
Authors: Cindy Duong, Vannhi Huynh, Mary Alderson, Tiffany Cerda, Marika Jackson, and Salem Lebada.
(click on a topic for more)
- I – Foot & Ankle Reconstruction with Dr. Ben Saviet
- II- Trauma Surgery with Dr. Moore
- III- Sports Medicine with Dr. Levi
- IV – Biomechanics with Dr. Tassone
- V – Private Practice with Dr. Palmquist
- VI – Podiatry School Educator with Dr. Rodriquez-Anaya
- VII – Leal Counsil with Dr. Merrill
- VIII – Forensics in Podiatry with Dr. Nirenberg
- IX – Wound Care with Dr. Cuffy
- X- Pediatrics with Dr. Pagano
- XI – Hospitalists with Dr. Santamarina
Special Edition, Surgery, Interview
Have the urge to write something? Are you motivated to publish something worth sharing? Want to give advice, helpful tips, or podiatry news to the younger generation? Visit our Authors section before submitting. Get in contact with us and one of our student journalists will reach out to you. We hope to get from people around the world that way.